uniGPS-Transformation Through Tracking
A GPS live tracking system is a navigation device normally carried by a moving vehicle or person or asset or animal that uses the Global Positioning System (GPS) to track the device’s movements and determine its location.
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a space-based satellite navigation system that provides location and time information in all weather conditions, anywhere ,anytime in real time.The recorded location data can either be stored within the tracking unit or transmitted to an Internet-connected device using the cellular (GPRS or SMS), radio, or satellite modem embedded in the unit. This allows the location to be displayed against a map backdrop either in real-time or when analyzing the track later, using GPS tracking software.
Tracking devices are also known as detection systems, a powerful device that observes a person or an object on the move and supplying a timely order sequence of a respective location data to a model. There is a lot of tracking, detection devices in the world. GPS fleet tracking devices are commonly used in vehicles. This device could be used for monitoring the schedules for vehicles; it works by triggering the changes of the vehicle’s route display at the end of the route.
The main functionality of a vehicle tracking service comes from the use of the Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) network. This network of satellites emits microwave signals which are sent through a variety of GPS devices. The information that is broadcast from the vehicle is things like location, vehicle speed, direction, stoppages, etc.
Live Tracking devices can be used for trucks, vans, cars, buses, and equipment to manage your assets successfully. uniGPS gps fleet management systems can raise your fleet’s productivity and vehicle utilization by reducing 30% of operational cost, 20% fuel cost, and increasing 20% fleet utilization. Real-time tracking offers vehicle travel information on an immediate basis and alerts and notifications will be sent to Admins. They are able to monitor vehicles on the ground , spot real-time traffic jams, and observe how traffic congestion might be affecting a route. Americans communicate with customers to provide an accurate time for arrival. The customer can be kept informed of delays even before the arrival time.
1.Door sensor-Vehicle door status detection
Door sensor is a magnetic switch composed of 2 magnetic parts and wireless signal emitter. It is widely used in the security area to detect illegal open or movement of doors, windows and drawers, etc. Door sensor is compact size and designed with metal cover, by connecting with a GPS tracker, it can detect the status of vehicle doors, windows and bonnets.
GPS monitoring system connected to your AC sensors- trigger alerts when AC is switched On /Off in the vehicle. Over usage or misuse of AC results in increased fuel consumption, you can prevent misuse or wastage of AC by drivers in vehicles.
Fuel sensor is a device designed to make accurate measurements of fuel level in vehicle tanks. This technology is designed to track real time fuel level, consumption, refilling and downfall. In case of refilling fuel or drop in fuel level without any vehicle movement, immediately it sends the alerts, notifications through SMS or email. This ensures that the owner or fleet manager can monitor driver’s behavior. This fuel sensor will be applicable for heavy commercial vehicles such as Trucks, Lorries, Tankers, buses and also for equipment like generators, excavators etc.
Advantages of Fuel Monitoring System:
- Live fuel level detection
- Fuel Theft prevention
- Huge savings on Fuel costs
- Instant alerts/Notifications through SMS or Email
- Manage entire fleet in a single platform
4.Harsh Brake sensor:
The accelerometer technology that has made detection of sudden acceleration and harsh braking events. There are several good reasons to monitor hard brake events. Excessive hard braking can cause vehicle brakes to overheat, reducing their useful lifespan, damaging the metal components or glazing brake pads and making them less effective. Minimizing these hard brake events can improve both your fleet safety and profitability
OBD (On-Boar Diagnostics) will continuously monitor the electronic sensors of engines and emission control systems, including the catalytic converter, while the vehicle is being driven to ensure they are working as designed. An OBD system detects a problem, before symptoms such as poor performance, high emissions or poor fuel economy are recognized by the driver. Early detection helps to avoid costly repairs and improves vehicle emissions. Admins / managers can communicate with customers to provide an accurate time for arrival. The customer can be kept informed of potential delays even before the arrival time.
Advantages of uniGPS Fleet Management Solutions:
- 24/7 Vehicle tracking AnyWhere AnyTime in Real-Time
- SOS Call and Panic button
- Door and A/C status alerts
- Live fuel level & fuel theft alerts
- Save on Fuel cost
- OBD sensor
- Multiple System Alerts-Get an instant Alert for Over speed, Low fuel, Geo fencing via mobile app,SMS and Email.
- Theft protection
- Two way communications-Get in touch with the driver by speaker.
- Analytical reports -Capacity to store large Data
- Ignition On / Off reports
- Service reminders for Vehicles
- Reduce accidents and repair costs
- Performance Report for vehicles
Alerts and Notifications:
- Speeding Alert – It Generates if the vehicle travels at a speed higher than your specified limit.
- Maintenance Status Alert– Select any vehicle to schedule service and keep track of maintenance requirements
- Geo-fence Alert– It generates whenever a vehicle enters a restricted area or leaves the perimeter of a location or boundary you have specified
- Ignition On / Off Alert– An alert is generated whenever the ignition is turned on or off.
- Stoppages Alert– It generates whenever the vehicle is stopped longer than a time limit you have specified. you receive alerts and notifications in case your vehicle has started or stopped
- Live Tracking Notifications
- Engine cut off
- Ignition Alerts
- Geofence Alerts
- Fuel level notifications
- A/C Status Alerts
- Door Status Alerts