Every second counts when it is EMERGENCY...
Fast Track your Ambulance with uniGPS Live Tracking System Anywhere Any Time in Real-Time and save Life !!!
In case of emergency using On demand Intelligent routing in uniGPS Fleet Management System, you can find the nearest Ambulance and Admin can assign an Ambulance which is nearest to the patients location. Here system will assist the driver to choose the shortest and efficient route. By this system Ambulance can reach the patient in a short period of time and can save a life!!!. Tracking for Ambulances can help to improve safety measures and also help to eliminate anxiety of hospital staff and allow the hospital staff to keep watch full eye on arrival and departure of their Ambulance. Ambulance Tracking is designed for specific requirements to manage Ambulance fleet, send Real-Time updates to hospital staff .It also provides a wide range of alerts and features to track live location as well as live video streaming of your Ambulance.
- 24/7 Vehicle tracking Anywhere AnyTime in Real-Time
Safety of patients
- Monitor Drivers behavior
- Preventing vehicle misuse
- Information on over-speeding drivers
Locate your Assets
- Service reminder for Ambulance
Save on maintenance cost and fuel cost
- Providing Excellent customer service
AMBULANCE TRACKING -SOLUTION FEATURES
- Choose the Nearest Ambulance: Here you can find the nearest Ambulance and Admin can assign an Ambulance which is nearest to the patient’s location of emergency by using on-demand Intelligent routing in uniGPS Fleet Management System.
- Trip Report -Send Real Time SMS Alerts and Data to Hospital staff : Trip Report will provide the complete information about over speeding, stoppages, route history notifications through SMS and email in real-time and also the system will generate the whole day report, through this easily you can take action and decision about the driver.
- Panic Button-SOS & alerts: When the SOS button is pressed, the device automatically sends a text message and alerts to managers or admins mobile. So that admin can communicate with the driver quickly and can take immediate action.
- Multiple Admin Access facility
- Trip Share to end patient’s family anxiety through URL link for live tracking by email/SMS (Just like OLA/UBER)
- Analytical reports
- Ignition On / Off reports
- Trip Recording and Replay
- The geo-fencing facility at start and destination locations
- On-Demand reports (downloadable in CSV format)
CERTIFICATION & APPROVAL
- AIS 140 devices
- ICAT/ RTO Approved device
- BSNL Certification provided
- Made in India Devices